CSSLP Webcast Series
A Look Inside the CSSLP Domains
Get a primer on the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) official training course and walk away with a sample of the topics covered in the CSSLP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge).
Hosted by (ISC)² Authorized Instructor Frank Shirmo, CSSLP, the CSSLP Webcast Series is comprised of eight 15 – 20-minute webcasts covering each of the certification’s domains.
- Introducing Secure Software Concepts
- Secure Software Lifecycle & Risk Management
- Intro to Secure Software Requirements
- Secure Software Architecture & Design
- Introducing Secure Software Implementation
- Into to Secure Software Testing
- Secure Software Deployment, Operations & Maintenance
- Introducing Secure Software Supply
(ISC)² Members: These webcasts do not meet the 1-hour requirement for earning CPE credit.