(ISC)² James R. Wade Service Award
DEFINITION OF AWARD:
The James R. Wade (ISC)² Service Award is presented by the Board of the Directors to acknowledge the involvement of volunteers who merit special distinction for their sustained and valuable service to (ISC)². James R. Wade was an esteemed, long-time contributor to (ISC)², and it is the Board’s privilege to honor his memory with this award.
FREQUENCY:Presented annually at the (ISC)² Security Congress event.
Below are the criteria evaluated for this award:
- Volunteerism: Significance of involvement of the volunteer for (ISC)²
- Impact: Magnitude of the nominee’s volunteer contributions from their highlighted project/initiative to (ISC)²
(ISC)² is proud to recognize our awardees. Recipients will receive a personalized, engraved award as well as the following benefits:
- Recognition throughout the (ISC)² Security Congress during award presentation year
- Recognition within InfoSecurity Professional Magazine
- Complimentary conference passes for each honoree and their nominator to attend the award ceremony during Virtual Security Congress
- Press release and blog post announcing all award recipients
To better understand eligibility for nominees, nominators, and award committees, please refer to (ISC)²’s Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Any volunteer of (ISC)²
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- (ISC)² Board of Directors, senior officers and staff.
- (ISC)² Board of Directors
- Board Awards Committee