Fellow of (ISC)²
DEFINITION OF AWARD:
The Fellow of (ISC)² was established to honor and distinguish a select number of elite information security professionals who have made extraordinary contributions to the information security profession. This award recognizes individuals who have provided exemplary service to the information security profession and excellence in the field of information security.
Presented annually at the (ISC)² Security Congress event.
Below are the criteria evaluated for this award:
- Ethical: Ethical standards beyond reproach
- Prominent: Well-known in the field and of substantial influence the profession
- Service: Exemplary service to the information security profession
- Impact: Extraordinary contribution to the field of information security
- Excellence: Excellence in the field of information security
(ISC)² is proud to honor our awardees by providing the following benefits. Recipients will receive:
- Personalized, engraved award
- Certificate of Achievement
- Recognition throughout the (ISC)² Security Congress conference during award presentation year
- Recognition within InfoSecurity Professional magazine
- One complimentary hotel night at Security Congress event in award presentation year, if onsite
- Complimentary Security Congress pass for each honoree and their nominator
- Recognition at and invitation to exclusive VIP Awards Reception, if onsite
- Recognition at Networking Night/Attendee Party during Security Congress, if onsite
- Press Release and blog post honoring award recipients
- A lifetime association with (ISC)² without fees or other maintenance requirements [CPE/AMF requirements still apply for Fellows who hold (ISC)² certifications]
- Nominate other Fellows
- Use of Fellow of (ISC)² designation
To better understand eligibility for nominees, nominators, and award committees, please refer to (ISC)²’s Conflict of Interest Policy.
- (ISC)² members or non-members
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- (ISC)² Board of Directors, senior officers and staff.
- Past or present (ISC)² board members
- A Fellow of (ISC)²
- (ISC)² Harold F. Tipton award recipient