Fellow of (ISC)²
DEFINITION OF AWARD:
The Fellow of (ISC)² was established to honor and distinguish a select number of elite information security professionals who have made extraordinary contributions to the information security profession. This award recognizes individuals who have provided exemplary service to the information security profession and excellence in the field of information security.
FREQUENCY:Presented annually at the (ISC)² Security Congress event.
Below are the criteria evaluated for this award:
- Ethical: Ethical standards beyond reproach
- Prominent: Well-known in the field and of substantial influence the profession
- Service: Exemplary service to the information security profession
- Impact: Extraordinary contribution to the field of information security
- Excellence: Excellence in the field of information security
(ISC)² is proud to recognize our awardees. Recipients will receive a personalized, engraved award as well as the following benefits:
- Recognition throughout the (ISC)² Security Congress during award presentation year
- Recognition within InfoSecurity Professional Magazine
- Complimentary conference passes for each honoree and their nominator to attend the award ceremony during virtual Security Congress
- Press release and blog post announcing all award recipients
- A lifetime association with (ISC)² without fees or other maintenance requirements [CPE requirements still apply for certification holders]
- Receive (ISC)² Official Communications
- Access profile record on (ISC)²'s website to maintain contact information
- Nominate other Fellows
- Use of Fellow of (ISC)² designation
To better understand eligibility for nominees, nominators, and award committees, please refer to (ISC)²’s Conflict of Interest Policy.
- (ISC)² members or non-members
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- (ISC)² Board of Directors, senior officers and staff.
- Past or present (ISC)² board members
- A Fellow of (ISC)²
- (ISC)² Harold F. Tipton award recipient