(ISC)² CEO Award
DEFINITION OF AWARD:
The (ISC)² CEO Award recognizes members who have made a significant impact on the cyber community by contributions to (ISC)² through dedicated and exceptional volunteer efforts.
Selected by the sole discretion of the CEO of (ISC)² and presented to one awardee per region annually at the (ISC)² Security Congress event.
- Impact: Describe the impact the nominee has had as a result of their various volunteer efforts:
- How has this individual advanced the profession?
- How has this individual positively contributed or made an impact on (ISC)²?
- Dedication to Philanthropy: Explain how the nominee has improved (ISC)² service and/or offerings to the membership.
- Contributions to Programmatic Growth: Describe contributions made to (ISC)² programs.
(ISC)² is proud to recognize our awardees. Recipients will receive a personalized, engraved award as well as the following benefits:
- Recognition throughout the (ISC)² Security Congress during award presentation year
- Recognition within InfoSecurity Professional Magazine
- Complimentary conference passes for each honoree and their nominator to attend the award ceremony during Virtual Security Congress
- Press release and blog post announcing all award recipients
To better understand eligibility for nominees, nominators and award committees, please refer to (ISC)²’s Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Nominators: (ISC)² Board of Directors & executive staff
- Nominees: (ISC)² members in good standing (may not be a current (ISC)² staff member)
- Nominee LinkedIn URL and/or curriculum vitae (non-prescriptive)
- One sentence citation
- Completed submission form
- Submissions must align with the category for which they are nominated and requires completeness and accuracy of the information provided. Nominators may be contacted by (ISC)² staff regarding the nomination package requirements or to clarity or confirm the accuracy of any information provided.
- Multiple nominations of the same nominee do not increase chances of winning.
- Nominators can submit several nominations for multiple people, as long as the profile and project stay relevant to the criteria. A separate form is required for each entry.
- An individual cannot win the same category for two years in a row. Award recipients can be nominated and chosen for another award different from the award received previously.
- If the nominee does not want some of the information on the application known, the nominator may indicate which parts of the application should be kept confidential. Further, the information will only be used to judge against criteria and will not be distributed outside of the committee or announced publicly, without express consent of the company and the nominee.
- All submissions should be in English. Supporting documents and any material submitted that is not in English will not be considered. Please also provide a brief description of the document in English, if only a local language supporting document is available.
- Guidelines and procedures may be changed at the discretion of (ISC)².