(ISC)² CEO Award
DEFINITION OF AWARD:
The (ISC)² CEO Award recognizes members who have made a significant impact on the cybersecurity profession by contributing to (ISC)² through dedicated and exceptional volunteer efforts.
Presented to one awardee per region annually at (ISC)² Security Congress event.
- Describe how the nominee has shown exemplary leadership, vision and inspiration to others.
- Describe how the nominee established a positive image for their institution while leading it to even higher levels of success, innovation and advancement.
- Describe the nominee's impact and dedication to advancing (ISC)²’s mission through volunteer service and/or member engagement.
- How has this individual advanced the cybersecurity profession?
- How has this individual positively contributed or made an impact on (ISC)²?
Contributions to Programmatic Growth:
- Describe contributions made to (ISC)² programs.
- Explain how the nominee has improved (ISC)² service and/or offerings to the membership.
(ISC)² is proud to honor our awardees by providing the following benefits. Recipients will receive:
- Personalized, engraved award
- Certificate of Achievement
- Recognition throughout the (ISC)² Security Congress conference during award presentation year
- Recognition within InfoSecurity Professional magazine
- One complimentary hotel night at Security Congress event in award presentation year, if onsite
- Complimentary Security Congress pass for each honoree and their nominator
- Recognition at and invitation to exclusive VIP Awards Reception, if onsite
- Recognition at Networking Night/Attendee Party during Security Congress, if onsite
- Press Release and blog post honoring award recipients
To better understand eligibility for nominees, nominators and award committees, please refer to (ISC)²’s Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Nominators: (ISC)² staff and Board of Directors
- Nominees: (ISC)² members in good standing (may not be a current (ISC)² staff member)
- Nominee LinkedIn URL and/or curriculum vitae (non-prescriptive)
- A brief description of the nominees achievements and contributions
- Completed submission form
- Submissions must align with the category for which they are nominated and requires completeness and accuracy of the information provided. Nominators may be contacted by (ISC)² staff regarding the nomination package requirements or to clarity or confirm the accuracy of any information provided.
- Multiple nominations of the same nominee do not increase chances of winning.
- Nominators can submit several nominations for multiple people, as long as the profile and project stay relevant to the criteria. A separate form is required for each entry.
- An individual cannot win the same category for two years in a row. Award recipients can be nominated and chosen for another award different from the award received previously.
- If the nominee does not want some of the information on the application known, the nominator may indicate which parts of the application should be kept confidential. Further, the information will only be used to judge against criteria and will not be distributed outside of the (ISC)² Awards Committee or announced publicly, without express consent of the company and the nominee.
- All submissions should be in English. Supporting documents and any material submitted that is not in English will not be considered. Please also provide a brief description of the document in English, if only a local language supporting document is available.
- Guidelines and procedures may be changed at the discretion of (ISC)².